Indian Army Education Corps Recruitment 2013
Recruitment Of Havildar Education In The Army Educational Corps Of Indian Army is now happening. Indian Army Education Corps Recruitment 2013 application forms are invited through notification. Candidates who are interested and satisfy eligibility criteria can apply before last date April 30th 2013. Candidates who are applying have to check complete details like Teaching Aptitude Test syllabus, Teaching Aptitude Test model papers, previous papers, study material, books, application form, challan form, Postal Address of Headquarters Recruiting Zones/IRO Delhi Cantt, result, admit card/hall ticket download.
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION 30 APR 2013
Applications are invited from male candidates for recruitment as Havildar Education in Group ‘X’ and ‘Y’ in the Army Educational Corps of Indian Army.
Total Number of vacancies in Indian Army Education Corps Recruitment 2013 :- 162
- (a) Science Stream : 122
- (b) Arts Stream : 40
20 to 25 years as on first day of Recruitment Rally. Candidates are requested to contact nearest recruiting office/Zone given in Para 21 of this advertisement for date of Recruitment Rally.
- (a) Group ‘X’ – B.A, B.Ed / B.Sc, B.Ed / BCA/BSc(IT), B.Ed/ M.A / M.Sc / MCA from any recognized university.
- (b) Group ‘Y’ – B.A /B.Sc/BCA/B Sc(IT) from any recognized university.
The candidates must have working knowledge of either English or Hindi. Should have graduated/post graduated from a recognized university with any one of the following subjects:-
- (a) B Sc / BCA Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Biology, electronics, Computer Science.
- (b) BA English Literature, Hindi Literature, Urdu Literature, History, Geography, Political Science, Economics, Psychology, Mathematics, Sociology.
Minimum physical standards will be as applicable to the Soldier (Clerk). The details can be obtained from any HQ Recruiting Zone , IRO Delhi Cantt / Army Recruitment Office.
Screening of candidates will be carried out as per programme issued by Recruiting Offices.
Test Physical fitness test will be as follows :-
(a) 1.6 Km in maximum 6.20 minutes.
(b) Pull ups (Beam) – minimum 6 pull ups.
(c) Zig Zag balance – must pass.
(d) 9’ Feet ditch – must pass.
A candidate should have robust physique and mental health, chest should be well developed with minimum 5 cm expansion, should have normal hearing in each ear. Should have sufficient number of natural healthy gums and teeth, i.e 14 dental points. Should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele, varicose veins or piles. Should be in medical category SHAPE-1 in terms of Special Army Order 6/S/2005/ Rtg dt 05 Aug 2005 as amended from time to time.
Written Examination: Only those candidates selected in the screening and declared medically fit will be permitted to appear in the written examination which will be conducted at HQ Recruiting Zone/ IRO Delhi Cantt on 30 Jun 2013 . The written examination will consist of one composite paper of 3 hours duration, composed of the following parts :-
- (a) Part I (Compulsory for all candidates) It will consist of Section ‘A’ and Section ‘B’. Section ‘A’ will have questions on General English of 10+2 level. Section ‘B’ will have questions on General Knowledge of appropriate standard. (Max Marks for each section is 25, Pass Marks for each section is 10).
- (b) Part II (Science of B.Sc Standard) Compulsory for M.Sc/B.Sc/MCA/ BCA candidates. This part is further sub-divided into five sections covering Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Computer Science. Candidates will be required to attempt questions from any two sections. The candidate must pass in each section separately (Max Marks for each section is 25, pass Marks for each section is 10)
- (c) Part III (Humanities of B.A Standard) Compulsory for M.A/B.A candidates. This part is further sub-divided into four sections covering History, Geography, Political Science and Economics. Candidates will be required to attempt questions from any two sections. The candidate must pass in each section separately (Max Marks for each section -25, pass marks for each section-10)
- (d) MA/BA candidates with Mathematics may attempt questions from Mathematics section of Part II and atleast one more section of Part III.
- (e) MCA candidates with Arts Subjects at graduation level may attempt questions from Computer Science Section of part II and atleast one more section of Part III.
- (f) Answers may be given in English or Hindi only.
Teaching Aptitude Test/Interview
The candidates declared successful in the above written examination and placed in the merit list will appear for Teaching Aptitude Test and Interview to be conducted at AEC Training College & Centre Pachmarhi (MP).
Candidates qualifying in the Written Test, Teaching Aptitude Test and Interview and placed
in the merit list will be enrolled in the Army Educational Corps.
The candidates will be issued with free railway warrants for their journey from recruiting offices (where they took the written examination) to Pipariya (MP) and road journey warrant from Pipariya to Pachmarhi. The candidates not found suitable for recruitment will be issued with a return journey warrant to their home station or recruiting office whichever is nearer, by the Commandant AEC Training College & Centre, Pachmarhi (MP).
Messing & Accommodation
The candidates will be provided with free messing and accommodation during their stay at Pachmarhi for the Teaching Aptitude Test and Interview.
Travelling Allowance / Daily Allowance.
No travelling allowance / daily allowance will be given.
Training Selected candidates will undergo Military and Technical Training for approximately one year at AEC Training College & Centre, Pachmarhi (MP).
Pay & Allowances
- (a) Group ‘X’ On completion of successful training you will be placed in the Pay Band-1 (Rs 5200-20200) as per 6th Pay Commission. You will also be entitled to Grade Pay (Rs 2800) + Military Service Pay (Rs 2000) + Group ‘X’ Pay (Rs 1400) per month.
- (b) Group ‘Y’ On completion of successful training you will be placed in the Pay Band-1 (Rs 5200-20200) as per the 6thPay Commission. You will also be entitled to Grade Pay (Rs 2800) + Military Service Pay (2000) per month.
In addition to the above, liberal pension, promotion prospects, Group Insurance, Army Welfare Housing Scheme, 60 days Annual leave and 30 days Casual Leave, free medical treatment for self, family and dependants, entitled ration and other allowances as admissible to the regular Army.
Terms of Enrolment Individual will be enrolled for a period of 24 years with colour service and 2 years in reserve or till they attain 49 years of age whichever is earlier.
How to Apply
Submission of Application Candidates are required to submit their Application Form duly filled along with all required documents as per the format duly superscribed “APPLICATION FOR HAVILDAR EDUCATION” on the top outer cover of the envelope to the Headquarters Recruiting Zone/IRO Delhi Cantt of which the individual is domicile of.
The candidate has to appear for written examination from the same Headquarter Recruiting
Zone only. Application submitted to the Headquarter Recruiting Zone/ IRO Delhi Cantt of which the candidate is not domicile of will be REJECTED. Last date for receipt of applications
30 Apr 2013.
Candidates are advised to contact the nearest Recruiting Office for further details.
Enclose two Self Addressed stamped Registered Envelopes of Rs 22 denomination issued by the Department of Post & Telegraph giving your present address with PIN Code on which the acknowledgment/Call up notice/ rejection slip is to be sent.