1. A solid cube is painted black on two of its opposite faces and is cut into 343 equal pieces. How many small pieces have no paint?
2. The average of four consecutive numbers is 27. The largest of the numbers is
3. A number when divided by 238 leaves a remainder of 79. What will be the remainder when the number is divided by 17?
4. At what rate of compound interest Rs. 15320 becomes Rs. 30640 in 6 years?
5. A balance shows 900gm for 1kg. Find the profit of trader if he marks his goods up by 20% of CP.
6.A bag contains 5ps coins, 10ps coins and 20ps coins in the ratio of 3:2:1. If their total value is Rs. 11 what is the number of 5ps coins?
7.A rectangular tank is 4m long, 3m wide and 1.5 m high and is filled with water up to 0.6m. How many stones of 15cmx10cmx8cm are to be dropped to take the water to the top of the tank?
8.A bag contains 8 red, 7 green and 5 blue balls. What is the maximum number of balls to be drawn to ensure that at least one ball of each color is drawn?
9.In an exam, 5% applicants were ineligible and 85% of eligible belonged to A category. If 425 eligible belong to other categories, how many applied?
10.Due to a 30% fall in price sales in a shop rise by 20%. What is the effect on income?