APSRTC Recruitment 2013 Notification
Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation(APSRTC) Notification 2012-2013 has been issued for filling up 11280 Women Driver vacancies.Women are competing with men in all fields, APSRTC has issued notification for women drivers for the first time which is will be great opportunity for them creating many employment options for women. The desirous eligible women candidates may apply by satisfying themselves with the terms and conditions can submit application form in prescribed format on or before 18-12-2012. Women Candidates who are applying have to check the complete details on eligibility criteria,salary,selection process and application form for apsrtc notification.Applications are invited for filling up Driver women backlog vacancies in APSRTC
The Total number of vacancies in APSRTC Drivers Jobs Notification 2013 for Women candidates are 11280
Salary: Contract basis on a monthly consolidated remuneration of Rs.7180/-
District wise apsrtc jobs in Andhra pradesh:
- Greater Hyderabad Zone: 931 posts
- Ranga Reddy: 422 posts
- Medak: 323 Posts
- Mahaboobnagar: 239 posts
- Nalgonda: 648 posts
- Karimnagar: 447 posts
- Nizamabad: 388 posts
- Adilabad: 165 posts
- Khammam: 536 posts
- Warangal: 424 posts
- Kadapa: 146 posts
- Kurnool: 125 posts
- Anantapur: 553 posts
- Nellore: 557 posts
- Ongole: 72 posts
- Tirupathi: 237 posts
- Krishna: 1536
- Guntur: 857 posts
- West Bengal: 587 posts
- Vizianagaram: 167 posts
- Srikakulam: 241 posts
- Visakhapatnam: 931 posts
- East Godavari: 748 posts
Candidates must have 23 to 35 years as on 01-07-2012 5 years upper age relaxation for SC/ST Candidates 3 years relaxation in upper age for OBC Candidates
- a. Must be able to read and write a regional language i.e., Telugu or Urdu.
- b. Must not be less than 160 CMs in height
- c. Must be holding a Driving Licence valid for driving HPMV and HGV or “TRANSPORT VEHICLE” continuously for a period of not less than 18 months on the date of selection.
- d. Must be above 22 years of age and below 35 years of age as on 1.7.2012.
- e. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST/BC candidates.
- f. Ex-servicemen candidates who are former members of Deference services of Indian Union will be permitted to count the period for which they have held a Military heavy duty vehicle licence towards the period.
Further, Ex-servicemen candidates will be given age relaxation to the extent of actual service plus 3 years subject to maximum age not crossing 45 years.
Selection Procedure -:The Selection will be done by conducting Driving Test to all the eligible candidates.
How to Apply
The candidates shall apply strictly in the format given in the Instructions Booklet.. Applications in any other form will be rejected.
OC candidates (i.e., other than SC/ST/BC communities and Ex-Servicemen) should enclose a Demand Draft for Rs.200/- (Rupees One hundred only) drawn on any scheduled Bank in favour of APSRTC. In case of SC/ST/BC communities and Ex-servicemen should enclose a Demand Draft for Rs.100/-
Submission of application – The candidates applying for the post have to submit their applications on or before 18.12.2012 at the respective Regional Manager’s offices either in person or trough Registered post/Speed pos