APSPDCL Recruitment 2014 for Assistant Engineers (Electrical)
Southern Power Distribution Company of AP Ltd has released notification for filling up Assistant Engineers (Electrical) posts for the year 2014. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply online before last. Candidates who are applying for APSPDCL Recruitment 2014 Assistant engineers can check complete details like How to apply online, Online application form, fee, Selection process, last date, hall tickets from our website.
Total number of posts in APSPDCL Recruitment 2014 for Assistant Engineers (Electrical) are 36
- Starting date for Payment of Fee at A.P. Online is 27.08.2014
- Starting date for Application Submission through on-line is 28.08.2014
- Last date for Payment of Fee at AP Online is 26.09.2014
- Last date of submission of Application is 27.09.2014 up to 05.00 AM/P.M
- Each applicant must pay Rs.150/- (Rupees One hundred and fifty Only) towardsApplication Processing Fee.
- Applicants under General category must also pay Rs.350/- (Rs. Three hundred and fifty only) towards Examination Fee in addition to Rs.150/-.Note: Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities and PH need not pay Rs.350/-
- Candidates belonging to States other than Andhra Pradesh will be considered in general category only and required to pay the above prescribed fee of Rs.350/- (Rs.Three Hundred and fifty Only) in addition to Rs.150/-.
Age not below 18 years and not more than 34 years for OC candidates as on date of Notification Upper age limit will be relaxed up to 5 years in respect of SC/ST/BC candidates and up to 10 years in respect of P.H candidates.
2. Educational qualification
Must possess B.E/B.TECH/A.M.I.E. in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent qualification in the similar discipline from any recognized University in India under regular basis.
The degree awarded by the Universities/institutions that are recognized by the U.G.C,The qualifications acquired from universities/Institutions through Distance Mode will not be considered as per Circular.Memo.No.Addl.Secy/DS(L,IR&R)/AS(L,IR&R)/PO(Regulation)/ JPO-1/468/12, Dt.13.09.2013 which can be accessed in Website along with Notification.
The Selection of candidates for appointment as Assistant Engineers/El will be as follows:
- i) The selection of candidates for appointment will be made 100% on written examination.
- ii) Selection shall be made duly following the Rule of Reservation for SC, ST, BC & Physically Handicapped, and as per the Presidential Order.
- iii) Only those candidates who qualify in the written examination by being ranked high, community wise will be called for verification of Original Certificates in 1:1 ratio.
- iv) The Minimum qualifying marks in the written test for the above selection process shall be as follows:
OC – 40%
BC – 35%
SC/ST – 30%
PH – 30%
Details of Written Examination:
i) Syllabus: The Syllabus for the written examination is placed at Annexure.
ii) Hall Tickets:The hall tickets will be placed on the Website seven days prior to the date of examination. The Candidate has to down load the Hall ticket from the website only. Hall tickets will not be sent to the candidates by post.
For complete details go to http://apspdcl.cgg.gov.in/Documents/AE_Notification.pdf