APPSC Vehicle Assistant Inspector Recruitment Notification 2013
Total number of Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors APPSC Assistant Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2013 are 64posts
Must hold a Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering of a recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a Provisional Act or a State Act or institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any equivalent qualification. OR Must hold a Diploma in Automobile Engineering issued by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh or Technological Diploma Examination Board, Hyderabad or Any other equivalent qualification and
- i) Must hold a Motor Driving License and have experience in driving motor vehicles for a period of not less than 3 years and possess Heavy Transport vehicle endorsement.
- ii) Provided that where persons with 3 years experience in driving motor vehicles are not available, persons with two years experience in driving motor vehicles may be appointed.
- iii) Provided further that in case of Women, they must hold a Motor Vehicle driving license, if they are holder of Light Motor Vehicle Driving License only, they shall acquire the Heavy Transport Vehicle Endorsement within two years of their joining the service as Assistant Motor Vehicles Inspector, failing which their services will be terminated without assigning any reasonsAge as on 01/07/2012: 21-34
- For Men: The Minimum height must not be less than 165Cms. in height and must not be less than 86.3Cms. Round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum expansion of 5.00Cms.a) For Men (SC/ST and Aboriginal Tribes): The minimum height must not be less than 160Cms. and must not be less than 83.80Cms. round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum expansion of 5.00Cms.
- ii) For Women: The height shall not be less than 152.5Cms. And must not be less than 82.30Cms. Round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum of expansion 5.00Cms a) For Women (SC/ST):- The Minimum height shall not be less than 152.5Cms. And must not be less than 79.80Cms. round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum of expansion of 5.00Cms
Each applicant must pay Rs. 100/- towards Application Processing Fee and Examination Fee RS. 80 (if Candidates are not exempted from payment of Fee). Payment of Rs. 100/- towards application processing fee is compulsory for all Applicants
Exemption: The following category of candidates are exempted from payment of fee:
- SC, ST, BC, & Ex-Service Men
- Families having Household Supply White Card issued by Civil Supplies Department, A.P. Government. (Residents of Andhra Pradesh)
- Un employed youth in the age group of 21 to 34 years as per G.O.Ms.No. 439, G.A.(Ser.A) Dept., dated: 18/10/1996 should submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission
- Applicants belonging to the categories mentioned above (except Ex-Service Men) hailing from other States are not entitled for exemption from payment of fee and not entitled for claiming any kind of reservation
Written Exam centres
- The Written Examination will be held at the following five centres: 1. Hyderabad 2. Visakhapatnam 3.Vijayawada 4.Tirupati 5.Warangal
Scheme of Examination: Written Examination (Objective Type)
- Paper-1: General Studies, 150 Marks, 150Qns & 150 Minutes
- Paper-2: Concerned Subject (Automobile Engg. Diploma Standard), 150 Marks, 150Qns & 150 Minutes
How to apply
- I Step: The Candidate has to logon to the WEBSITE (www.apspsc.gov.in) and enter his/her Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community.
- II Step: Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get (downloadable)- Challan Form to pay the Fee at AP Online centers /State Bank of India.
- III Step: The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the A.P. Online centers / State Bank of India and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance.
- IV Step: On the next working day after payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit WEBSITE and enter the Journal Number to get and fill the format of Application and should submit ON-LINE.
- V Step: Affix your recent Colour Passport Size Photograph on a White Paper and then sign below the photograph with Black Pen. Scan the above Photo and Signature and Upload in the appropriate space provided (JPG Format) in Application Form.
- VI Step: The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant columns in the Application and should submit ON-LINE.