APPSC Sample Taker Notification 2012
APPSC inviting the online application forms for Notification number 16/2012,Sample taker in A.P. Institute of Preventive Medicine, Public Health Labs. & Food (Health) Administration Sub-Service.Eligible and interested candidates need to apply online on or before 01-09-2012.You can have the complete details on eligibility criteria,online application form,challan form download,how to apply online,Syllabus for APPSC Sample Taker Notification.
Recruitment Applications are invited On-line through the proforma Application to be made available on WEBSITE (www.apspsc.gov.in) from 01/08/2012 to 01/09/2012 (Note: 30/08/2012 is the last date for payment of fee) for recruitment to the post of Sample taker in A.P. Institute of Preventive Medicine, Public Health Labs. & Food (Health) Administration Sub-Service
The desirous eligible Candidates may apply ON-LINE by satisfying themselves with the terms and conditions of this recruitment. The details are as follows:
Name of the Post : Sample taker in A.P. Institute of Preventive Medicine, Public Health Labs. & Food (Health) Administration Sub-Service
Pay Scale : 9,200- 27,000/-
No. of Vacancies : 10
Age as on 01/07/2012 Min. Max: 18-34
Written Examination Centers
- The Written Examination will be held at HYDERABAD only.
- The Written Examination will be held on 01/10/2012
For Paper-1 : General Studies there are 150 questions for 150 minutes and maximum marks 150
For Paper-2 : Concerned Subject (Sanitary Course) there are 150 questions for 150 minutes and maximum marks 150
For Total 300 marks
Paper-1: GENERAL STUDIES
1. General Science
2. Current events of National and International importance
3. History of India and Indian National movement. India and World Geography.
4. Indian Polity and Economy.
5. General mental Ability.
Questions on General Science will cover General appreciation and understanding of science including matters of everyday observation and experience, as may be expected of a welleducated person who has not made a special study of any particular scientific discipline. In current events, knowledge of significant national and international events will be tested. In History of India, emphasis will be on broad general understanding of the subject in its social, economic and political aspects. Questions on the Indian National Movement will relate to the nature and character of the nineteenth century resurgence, growth of nationalism and attainment of Independence. In Geography, emphasis will be on Geography of India. Questions on the Geography of India will relate to physical, social and economic geography of the country, including the main features of Indian agricultural and natural resources. Questions on Indian Polity and Economy will test knowledge of the country’s political system and Constitution of India, Panchayati Raj, Social Systems and economic developments in India. On general mental ability, the candidates will be tested on reasoning and analytical abilities.
DISASTER MANAGEMENT (Source : CBSE Publications)
- Concepts in disaster management and vulnerability profile of India / State of A.P.
- Earth quakes / Cyclones / Tsunami / Floods / Drought – causes and effects.
- Man made disasters – Prevention strategies.
- Mitigation strategies / Mitigation measures
Paper-2 : Concerned Subject (Certified Course for Sanitary Inspector Training)
No, separate syllabus will be supplied.
How to Apply
A) HOW TO UPLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM:
- i) The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
- I Step: The Candidate has to logon to the WEBSITE (www.apspsc.gov.in) and enter his/her Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community.
- II Step: Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get (downloadable)- Challan Form to pay the Fee at AP Online centers /State Bank of India.
- III Step: The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the A.P. Online centers / State Bank of India and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance.
- IV Step: On the next working day after payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit WEBSITE and enter the Journal Number to get and fill the format of Application and should submit ON-LINE.
- V Step: Affix your recent Colour Passport Size Photograph on a White Paper and then sign below the photograph with Black Pen. Scan the above Photo and Signature and Upload in the appropriate space provided (JPG Format) in Application Form.
- VI Step: The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant columns in the Application and should submit ON-LINE.
- ii) Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
- iii) Only applicants willing to serve anywhere in the Andhra Pradesh should apply.
- iv) For any problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets please contact 040-23557455 ((Call Time: 9.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.