APPSC Polytechnic Lecturers Recruitment 2012
APPSC Polytechnic Lecturers Recruitment Notification has been released for the year 2012 for filling up 869 vacancies in Govt Polytechnic Colleges, Andhra Pradesh. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply online from 06-11-2012 to 06-12-2012. Candidates who are applying can check complete details on age limit, eligibility criteria, education qualifications, challan form download, Syllabus and Online Application form for APPSC Polytechnic Lecturers Notification 2012 in Andhra Pradesh.
- Opening date for online registration: 06-11-2012
- Closing date for online registration: 06-12-2012
- Last date for fee payment: 04-12-2012
- Tentative Written Test date: 06-01-2013
Rs. 15,600-39,100 + AGP 5,400 (AICTE 2006 Scales)
Lecturer in Civil Engineering :133 posts
Lecturer in Mechanical Engineering :138 posts
Lecturer in Electrical & Electronics Engineering :138 posts
Lecturer in Electronics & Communication Engineering :130 posts
Lecturer in Computer Engineering: 49 posts
Lecturer in Textile Technology :08 posts
Lecturer in Information Technology: 04 posts
Lecturer in Automobile Engineering :05 posts
Lecturer in Footwear Technology: 03 posts
Lecturer in Packing Technology :02 posts
Lecturer in Architectural Engineering :01 posts
Lecturer in Garment Technology: 01 posts
Lecturer in Ceramic Technology: 01 posts
Lecturer in Lithography :01 posts
Lecturer in Tannery: 02 posts
Lecturer in English: 60 posts
Lecturer in Mathematics: 55 posts
Lecturer in Physics: 60 posts
Lecturer in Chemistry: 60 posts
Lecturer in Commercial & Computer Practice:18 posts
Candidates must have minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years as on 01-07-2012
5 years upper age relaxation for SC/ST Candidates
3 years relaxation in upper age for OBC Candodates
10 years for PWD Candidates
Must possess a First Class Bachelor’s Degree in the appropriate Branch of Engineering/Technology as recognized by All India Council for Technical Education or its equivalent.
(Remittance of Fee) Each applicant must pay Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) towards Application Processing Fee and Examination Fee RS.120/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) (if Candidates are not exempted from payment of Fee). Payment of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) towards application processing fee is compulsory for all Applicants
THE SELECTION OF CANDIDATES FOR APPOINTMENT TO THE POSTS WILL BE MADE IN TWO SUCCESSIVE STAGES VIZ.,
i) Written Examination (Objective Type)
ii) Oral Test in the shape of Interview only for those qualified as per Rules.
THE FINAL SELECTION OF THESE POSTS WILL BE BASED ON THE WRITTEN AND ORAL MARKS PUT TOGETHER.
- Only those candidates who qualify in the Written Examination by being ranked high will be called for interview in 1:2 ratio. The minimum qualifying marks for interview / selection are OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs, and STs 30% or as per Rules. The minimum qualifying marks are relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC at the discretion of the Commission.
- The candidates will be selected and allotted to the Service as per their rank in the merit list and as per zonal preference for allotment of candidates against vacancies and for the vacancies available. N.B.: Mere securing minimum qualifying marks does not vest any right in a candidate for being called for interview.
- The appearance in all the papers at the Written Examination and also for interview in case called upon, if qualified, as per Rules is compulsory. Absence in any of the above tests will automatically render his candidature as disqualified.
- Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars for verification as and when required and called for. If the particulars furnished in the Application do not tally with the Original documents produced by the candidate, the candidature will be rejected. As candidature for the recruitment is processed through Computer/Electronic devices based on the particulars furnished in the Application Form, the candidate is advised to fill in all the relevant particulars carefully.
- While the Commission calls for preference of candidates in respect of posts, zones etc., in the Application Form, it is hereby clarified that the said preferences are only indicative for being considered to the extent possible but not binding or limiting the Commission’s powers enjoyed under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India. Therefore, the Commission has the power to assign a successful candidate to any of the notified posts for which he is considered by them to be qualified and eligible, subject to fulfilling the selection criterion. Mere claim of preference for any Zone for allotment against vacancy does not confer a right to selection for that Zone in particular or any Zone in general.
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate medical classification, and if he is of sound health, active habits, free from any bodily infirmity.