APPSC Govt Polytechnic Lecturers Notification 2012 Exam Syllabus
APPSC Polytechnic Lecturers Recruitment Notification has been released for the year 2012 for filling up 869 vacancies in Govt Polytechnic Colleges, Andhra Pradesh. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply online from 06-11-2012 to 06-12-2012. Candidates who are applying can check complete details on written examination, age limit, fee, fee payment modes, eligibility criteria, education qualifications, challan form download, Syllabus and Online Application form for APPSC Polytechnic Lecturers Notification 2012 in Andhra Pradesh.
GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
- I. General Science – Contemporary developments in Science and Technology and their implications including matters of every day observation and experience, as may be expected of a well-educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline.
- II. Current events of national and international importance.
- III. History of India – emphasis will be on broad general understanding of the subject in its social, economic, cultural and political aspects with a focus on AP Indian National Movement.
- IV. World Geography and Geography of India with a focus on AP.
- V. Indian polity and Economy – including the country’s political system- rural development – Planning and economic reforms in India.
- VI. Mental ability – reasoning and inferences.
VII. DISASTER MANAGEMENT (Source : CBSE Publications)
- Concepts in disaster management and vulnerability profile of India / State of A.P.
- Earth quakes / Cyclones / Tsunami / Floods / Drought – causes and effects.
- Man made disasters – Prevention strategies.
- Mitigation strategies / Mitigation measures. 15
Syllabus will be displayed later for PAPER – II