APPSC Group-4 Recruitment Notification 2012
Junior Accountants in Treasuries and Accounts Subordinate Service
And Junior Assistants in APMS under Group – IV Service
ANDHRA PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (APPSC) , HYDERABAD has released notification for Junior Accountants in Treasuries and Accounts Subordinate Service And Junior Assistants in APMS under Group – IV Service. Recruitment applications are invited On-line through the proforma Application to be made available on WEBSITE (www.apspsc.gov.in) in from 24/05/2012 to 24/06/2012 (Note: 22/06/2012 is the last date for payment of fee) for recruitment to the post of Junior Accountants in Treasures and Accounts Subordinate Service and Junior Assistants in APMS UNDER GROUP – IV SERVICE. The desirous eligible Candidates may apply online by satisfying themselves with the terms and conditions of this recruitment. The details are as follows:
Opening date for online registration: 24-05-2012
Closing date for online registration: 24-06-2012
Last date for fee payment: 22-06-2012
Tentative Date for Written Exam: 11-08-2012
Total Number of posts:1335
Post Name: APPSC Junior Assistant/Accountants Jobs-Group 4 Exam
1. Junior Accountants in Treasures and Accounts subordinate service: 217 Posts
2. Junior Assistants in Registration and Stamps Department: 114 Posts
3. Junior Assistants from CCLA: 952 Posts
4. Junior Assistants from Prisons and Correctional Department: 43 Posts
5. Junior Assistants in Social Welfare Dept.: 03 Posts
6. Junior Assistants in Fire Department: 06 Posts
Application fee is 100 rupees and Exam fee is 80 rupees for General candidates.So General candidates need to pay 180 rupees
For reserved category candidates 100 rupees is the application fee.
Intermediate Pass is the minimum eligibility criteria for Junior Assistant jobs.
B.Sc(Computers)/B.Com(Computer)/B.A(Computers)/B.E/B.Tech in computer science for Junior Accountants post.
Candidates must have at least 18 years and the max age limit is 36 years as on 01-05-2011 for General candidates. 5 years upper age relaxation for SC/ST Candidates and 3 years for OBC Candidates and Ex-service men’s.10 years relaxation for PWD/PH Candidates.
- a) The Selection Of Candidates For Appointment to the Posts will be made on Written Examination (Objective Type) only for eligible candidates.
- b) The appearance in all the papers at the Written Examination is compulsory
- c) Candidates have to produce attested Photo copies of required certificates and Original documents and other particulars for verification as and when required and called for. If the particulars furnished in the application do not tally with the Original documents produced by the candidate, the candidature will be rejected.
- d) Minimum qualifying marks are relaxable as per discretion of the Commission/ District selection committee.
- e) The work of verifying the certificates and preparation of merit list as per the communal Roster is interested to the respective District Collectors
How to Apply
HOW TO UPLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM:
i) The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
- I Step: The Candidate has to logon to the WEBSITE (www.apspsc.gov.in) and enter his/her Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community.
- II Step: Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get (downloadable)- Challan Form to pay the Fee at AP Online centers /State Bank of India.
- III Step: The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the A.P. Online centers / State Bank of India and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance.
- IV Step: On the next working day after payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit WEBSITE and enter the Journal Number to get and fill the format of Application and should submit ON-LINE.
- V Step: Affix your recent Colour Passport Size Photograph on a White Paper and then sign below the photograph with Black Pen. Scan the above Photo and Signature and Upload in the appropriate space provided (JPG Format) in Application Form.
- VI Step: The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant columns in the Application and should submit ON-LINE.
ii) Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
iii) Only applicants willing to serve anywhere in the Andhra Pradesh should apply.
iv) For any problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets please contact 040-23557455 ((Call Time: 9.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
junior assistant jobs in appsc 2012,junior assistant notification 2012,appsc latest recruitment notification,appsc group-4 junior assistant,appsc group-4 notification details pdf,appsc group-4 jobs