APPSC Online Application Form for Junior Accountants and Assistants
Recruitment applications are invited On-line through the proforma Application to be made available on WEBSITE (www.apspsc.gov.in) in from 24/05/2012 to 24/06/2012 (Note: 22/06/2012 is the last date for payment of fee) for recruitment to the post of Junior Accountants in Treasures and Accounts Subordinate Service and Junior Assistants in
APMS UNDER GROUP – IV SERVICE.
The desirous eligible Candidates may apply ON-LINE by satisfying themselves with the terms and conditions of this recruitment
Fee (Remittance of Fee)
Each applicant must pay Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) towards Application Processing Fee and Examination Fee RS.80/- (RUPEES EIGHTY ONLY) (if Candidates are not exempted from payment of Fee). Payment of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) towards application processing fee is compulsory for all Applicants.
Mode of Payment of Fee:
- I Step:-The Candidate has to logon to the WEBSITE (www.apspsc.gov.in) and enter his/her Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community.
- II Step:-Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get (downloadable)- Challan Form to pay the Fee at AP Online centers /State Bank of India.
- III Step:-The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the A.P. Online centers / State Bank of India and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance.
- IV Step:-On the next working day after payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit WEBSITE and enter the Journal Number to get the format of Application. The applicant has to invariably fill all the columns in the Application and should submit ON-Line. Even after making payment of fee, candidate fails to submit the bio-data particulars, such applications shall be rejected without giving any notice.
- V Step:- If any candidate fails to enter “Community” for any reason, they will be treated as an OC without giving any notice
How to Apply
A) How to upload the application form
i) The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
- I Step: The Candidate has to logon to the WEBSITE (www.apspsc.gov.in) and enter his/her Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community.
- II Step: Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get (downloadable)- Challan Form to pay the Fee at AP Online centers /State Bank of India.
- III Step: The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the A.P. Online centers / State Bank of India and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance.
- IV Step: On the next working day after payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit WEBSITE and enter the Journal Number to get and fill the format of Application and should submit ON-LINE.
- V Step: Affix your recent Colour Passport Size Photograph on a White Paper and then sign below the photograph with Black Pen. Scan the above Photo and Signature and Upload in the appropriate space provided (JPG Format) in Application Form.
- VI Step: The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant columns in the Application and should submit ON-LINE.
ii) Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
iii) Only applicants willing to serve anywhere in the Andhra Pradesh should apply.
iv) For any problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets please contact 040-23557455 ((Call Time: 9.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- THE APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO GO THROUGH THE USER GUIDE AND DECIDE THEMSELVES AS TO THEIR ELIGIBILITY FOR THIS RECRUITMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING AND ENTER THE PARTICULARS COMPLETELY ONLINE. ALL CANDIDATES HAVE TO PAY RS. 100/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY) TOWARDS APPLICATION PROCESSING FEE AND ALL THOSE WHO ARE NOT EXEMPTED FROM PAYMENT OF FEE HAVE ALSO TO PAY RS. 80/- (RUPEES EIGHTY ONLY) TOWARDS EXAMINATION FEE,
- APPLICANT MUST COMPULSORILY FILL-UP ALL RELEVANT COLUMNS OF APPLICATION AND SUBMIT APPLICATION THROUGH WEBSITE ONLY. THE PARTICULARS MADE AVAILABLE IN THE WEBSITE SHALL BE PROCESSED THROUGH COMPUTER AND THE ELIGIBILITY DECIDED IN TERMS OF NOTIFICATION AND CONFIRMED ACCORDINGLY.
- THE APPLICATIONS RECEIVED ONLINE IN THE PRESCRIBED PROFORMA AVAILABLE IN THE WEBSITE AND WITHIN THE TIME SHALL ONLY BE CONSIDERED AND THE COMMISSION WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY KIND OF DISCREPANCY.
- APPLICANTS MUST COMPULSORILY UPLOAD HIS/HER OWN SCANNED PHOTO AND SIGNATURE THROUGH J.P.G FORMAT.
- THE APPLICANTS SHOULD NOT FURNISH ANY PARTICULARS THAT ARE FALSE, TAMPERED, FABRICATED OR SUPPRESS ANY MATERIAL INFORMATION WHILE MAKING AN APPLICATION THROUGH WEBSITE.
- IMPORTANT:- HAND WRITTEN/TYPED/PHOTOSTAT COPIES/PRINTED APPLICATION FORM WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- ALL THE ESSENTIAL CERTIFICATES ISSUED BY THE COMPETENT AUTHORITY HALL COMPULSORILY BE KEPT WITH THE APPLICANTS TO PRODUCE AS AND WHEN REQUIRED, ON THE DAY OF VERIFICATION DATE ITSELF FOR VERIFICATION. IF CANDIDATES FAIL TO PRODUCE THE SAME, THE CANDIDATURE IS REJECTED / DISQUALIFIED WITHOUT ANY FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE.