APPSC Child Development Officers Notification 2013 -Syllabus
APPSC Child Development Officers Notification 2013 has been released for filling up 107 Child Development Officers in Women Development and Child Welfare Service . Candidates who are interested and satisfy eligibility criteria can apply for the post before last date i.e., 21.02.2013. Candidates who are desirous for SSC Constable GD jobs have to check complete details like eligibility criteria, application form, registration process, written examination details, syllabus, previous papers, model papers, admit card/hall ticket download, results on APPSC Child Development Officers Recruitment Notification 2013.
- Opening date of online registration 22.01.2013
- Last date for registering online 21.02.2013
- Last date for payment of fee 19.02.2013
- The Written Examination will be held on 05.05.2013
Total number of Child Development Project Officer posts inAPPSC Child Development Officers Recruitment Notification 2013 are 107
Must possess a Degree of Home Science or Social Work or Sociology of any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act, or a State Act or an institution recognized by University Grants Commission
Minimum 18 years & Maximum 34 years as on 01.07.2012
Each applicant must pay Rs. 100/- towards Application Processing Fee and Examination Fee RS. 120/- (if Candidates are not exempted from payment of Fee) Payment of Rs. 100/- towards application processing fee is compulsory for all Applicants
Exemptions: The following category of candidates are exempted from payment of fee:
• SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Women.
• Families having Household Supply White Card issued by Civil Supplies Department, A.P. Government. (Residents of Andhra Pradesh)
• Un employed youth in the age group of 18 to 34 years as per G.O.Ms.No. 439, G.A.(Ser.A) Dept., dated: 18/10/1996 should submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission.
• Applicants belonging to the categories mentioned above (except Physically Handicapped Persons & Ex-Service Women) hailing from other States are not entitled for exemption from payment of fee and not entitled for claiming any kind of reservation
Centres for the Written Examination: The Written Examination will be held at the following five centres: 1. Hyderabad 2. Visakhapatnam 3.Vijayawada 4.Tirupati 5.Warangal
Scheme of Examination:
Part-A: Written Examination (Objective Type)
- Paper – 1: General Studies and Mental Ability, 150 Questions, 150 Mts. & 150 Marks
- Paper – 2: Home Science OR Social Work OR Sociology, 150 Questions, 150 Mts & 300 Marks
Part-B: Oral (Interview) Test & 50 Marks
How to apply
- I Step: The Candidate has to logon to the WEBSITE (www.apspsc.gov.in) and enter his/her Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community.
- II Step: Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get (downloadable)- Challan Form to pay the Fee at AP Online centers /State Bank of India.
- III Step: The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the A.P. Online centers / State Bank of India and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance.
- IV Step: On the next working day after payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit WEBSITE and enter the Journal Number to get and fill the format of Application and should submit ON-LINE.
- V Step: Affix your recent Colour Passport Size Photograph on a White Paper and then sign below the photograph with Black Pen. Scan the above Photo and Signature and Upload in the appropriate space provided (JPG Format) in Application Form.
- VI Step: The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant columns in the Application and should submit ON-LINE.