APPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2013 -Syllabus
APPSC Assistant Engineers Recruitment 2013 Notification has been released for filling up 362 Assistant Engineer posts. Candidates who are interested and satisfy eligibility criteria can apply for the post before last date i.e., 28.02.2013. Candidates who are desirous for SSC Constable GD jobs have to check complete details like eligibility criteria, application form, registration process, written examination details, syllabus, previous papers, model papers, admit card/hall ticket download, results onAPPSC Assistant Engineers Recruitment 2013 Notification.
- Opening date of online registration 29.01.2013
- Last date for registering online 28.02.2013
- Last date for payment of fee 26.02.2013
- The Written Examination will be held on 26.05.2013
Total number of Assistant Engineer posts in APPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2013 Notification are 362
LCE issued by the State Board of Technical Education and Training A.P., of any other qualification equivalent thereto which are recognized by the SBTET
Minimum 18 years & Maximum 34 years as on 01/07/2012
Each applicant must pay Rs. 100/- towards Application Processing Fee and Examination Fee RS. 80/- (if Candidates are not exempted from payment of Fee) Payment of Rs. 100/- towards application processing fee is compulsory for all Applicants
Exemptions: The following category of candidates are exempted from payment of fee:
- SC, ST, BC, PH Ex-Service Men.
- Families having Household Supply White Card issued by Civil Supplies Department, A.P. Government. (Residents of Andhra Pradesh)
- Unemployed youth in the age group of 18 to 34 years as per G.O.Ms.No. 439, G.A.(Ser.A) Dept., dated: 18/10/1996 should submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission.
- Applicants belonging to the categories mentioned above (except Physically Handicapped persons and Ex-Service Men) hailing from other States are not entitled for exemption from payment of fee and not entitled for claiming any kind of reservation
Written Exam centres
- The Written Examination will be held at the following five centres: 1. Hyderabad 2. Visakhapatnam 3.Vijayawada 4.Tirupati 5.Warangal
- Applicants should choose only one of the above centres. Centre once chosen shall be final. The Commission however reserves the right to allot candidates to any centre other than centre chosen by the applicant or abolish a centre and/or to create a new centre for administrative reasons.
- The Written Examination will be held on 26/05/2013
Scheme of Examination: Written Examination (Objective Type)
- Paper-1: General Studies, 150 Marks, 150 Questions & 150 Minutes
- Paper-2: Concerned Subject: (Diploma Standard), 150 Marks, 150 Questions & 150 Minutes
Click Here to download APPSC Assistant Engineer Written Examination Syllabus
How to apply
- I Step: The Candidate has to logon to the WEBSITE (www.apspsc.gov.in) and enter his/her Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community.
- II Step: Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get (downloadable)- Challan Form to pay the Fee at AP Online centers /State Bank of India.
- III Step: The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the A.P. Online centers / State Bank of India and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance.
- IV Step: On the next working day after payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit WEBSITE and enter the Journal Number to get and fill the format of Application and should submit ON-LINE.
- V Step: Affix your recent Colour Passport Size Photograph on a White Paper and then sign below the photograph with Black Pen. Scan the above Photo and Signature and Upload in the appropriate space provided (JPG Format) in Application Form.
- VI Step: The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant columns in the Application and should submit ON-LINE.