APGENCO Security Guard And Fireman Recruitment 2013
Here we will provide details like eligibility criteria, selection process, online application form, written exam syllabus, admit card/hall ticket download, results, salary etc. APGENCO is the largest Power Generating Company of Andhra Pradesh State and is the 3rd largest Power Utility (8924.9 MW) in India and has second highest Hydel capacity in the Country desires to be the best power utility in the country and one of the best in the world, invites applications from the eligible candidates for the posts of Security Guards and Fireman. Candidates who are interested and satisfy eligibility criteria can apply online before last date 25-05-2013.
- Opening Date for Online Applications: 27/04/2013.
- Opening Date for Fee Payment: 26/04/2013.
- Closing Date for Online Applications & Fee Payment: 25/05/2013.
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 01/06/2013.
Total number of posts in APGENCO Security Guard And Fireman Recruitment 2013 are 361 posts. Details of break up in vacancies is given below
- Firemen: 120 Posts
- Security Guards: 241 Posts
For Land Loosers: Must have possessed Intermediate or SSC + ITI 2 years duration course.
Application Registration Fee:
- For OC Candidates (non-refundable): Rs.500/- (Rs.350/- towards examination fee and Rs.150/- towards application registration fee).
- For Candidates belonging to BC, SC & ST communities. Ex-Servicemen/ Meritorious sports persons, Land Loosers (non-refundable): Rs.150/-.
- For Candidates belonging to other states (non-refundable): Rs.500/- (Rs.350/- towards examination fee and Rs.150/- towards application registration fee).
The candidates should have physical measurement as detailed below :
- Height: Must not be less than 167.6 cm.
- Chest: Must not be less than 86.3 cm round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum expansion of 5 cm.