AP TET Syllabus 2013
Andhra Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test 2013 (AP TET 2013) Notification has been announced for the September 2013 for filling up different teacher posts in Andhra Pradesh. Online applications are invited from candidates who intend to be teachers for classes I to VIII in schools in Andhra Pradesh for appearance in the Fourth Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET-September, 2013) to be conducted by Department of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh on Sunday, 1st September, 2013 in all 23 Districts of the State. Candidates who are interested to chose their carrier as teachers can apply online between 15.07.2013 and 31.07.2013 by filling AP TET Application Form 2013. Candidates applying can check details regarding AP TET 2013 from our website like AP TET Application Form 2013, complete notification, AP TET Syllabus 2013 , exam date, hall ticket/admit card details, pay scale, previous papers, preparation material etc from our website.
Date and Timings of fourth APTET:
APTET will be conducted on 1 st September, 2013 in all the Districts of the State.
The duration and timings of the test are given below:
Paper-I : 9.30 am to 12.00 noon (duration 2 ½ hours)
Paper-II : 2.30 pm to 5.00 pm (duration 2 ½ hours)
Structure, Content and AP TET Syllabus 2013
- a) All questions in APTET – September 2013 will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each carrying one mark, with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct. There will be no negative marking.
- b) There will be two papers of APTET-September 2013.
- (i) Paper I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V.
- (ii) Paper II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.
- c) A person who intends to be a teacher for both levels (classes I to V and classes VI to VIII) will have to appear in both the papers (Paper I and Paper II).
- d) Paper I (for Classes I to V); No. of MCQs – 150:Duration of examination: 2½ hours
APTET Syllabus 2013 (Paper 1) :
APTET Syllabus 2013 for Paper 1 follows 5 sections with 150 multiple choice questions. The syllabus for Child Development and Pedagogy under Paper- I is based on the syllabus of D.Ed curriculum focusing on Educational Psychology of Teaching and Learning in Classes I to V and above. The syllabus also focuses on understanding the characteristics, needs and psychology of diverse learners, interaction with learners and the attributes and qualities of a good facilitator of learning.
- Child Development and Pedagogy : 30 marks with 30 questions.
- Language I :30 marks with 30 questions.
- Language II (English):30 marks with 30 questions.
- Mathematics :30 marks with 30 questions.
- Environmental Studies :30 marks with 30 questions.
TOTAL Marks/questions : 150/ 150.
APTET Paper 1 exam 2013 Time duration : 150 minutes.
APTET 2013 exam date for Paper 1 : 25th August,2013.
APTET Syllabus 2013 (Paper 2) :
APTET Syllabus 2013 for Paper 2 having 4 sections for 150 marks.Each question equally carries 1 mark,so there are totally 150 multiple choice questions will be give to answer them in 150 minutes. For Paper II the syllabi for APTET-September 2013 of Mathematics & Sciences, Social Studies are based on topics of Classes VI to VIII (old syllabus) with difficulty standard of questions upto Secondary Level.
- Child Development and Pedagogy for 30 marks (30 questions).
- Language I for 30 marks (30 questions).
- Language II (English) for 30 marks (30 questions).
- Mathematics and Science OR Social Studies for 60 marks (60 questions).
TOTAL Marks/questions : 150/ 150.
APTET Paper 2 exam 2013 Time duration : 150 minutes.
APTET exam date 2013 for Paper 2 : 25th August,2013.
AP TET 2013 Syllabus