AP TET Application Form 2013
Andhra Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test 2013 (AP TET 2013) Notification has been announced for the September 2013 for filling up different teacher posts in Andhra Pradesh. Online applications are invited from candidates who intend to be teachers for classes I to VIII in schools in Andhra Pradesh for appearance in the Fourth Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET-September, 2013) to be conducted by Department of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh on Sunday, 1st September, 2013 in all 23 Districts of the State. Candidates who are interested to chose their carrier as teachers can apply online between 15.07.2013 and 31.07.2013 by filling AP TET Application Form 2013. Candidates applying can check details regarding AP TET 2013 from our website like AP TET Application Form 2013, complete notification, syllabus, exam date, hall ticket/admit card details, pay scale, previous papers, preparation material etc from our website.
AP TET Application Form 2013
- Candidates can apply for APTET – September 2013 to be held on Sunday 01.09.2013 ‘ONLINE’ only through APTET website http://aptet.cgg.gov.in/ from 15.07.2013.
- Steps to be followed in submission of application on line.
- i. The candidates shall first download the ‘Information Bulletin’ free of cost from the APTET website http://aptet.cgg.gov.in/, go through it carefully
- and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for APTET, September 2013.
- ii. The candidate after satisfying herself/himself about the eligibility criteria for APTET shall pay a fee of Rs.200.00 through APONLINE or e-Seva /
- Mee Seva between 15.07.2013and 31.07.2013 for submission of application Online. At the APONLINE or e-Seva / Mee Seva Centres, the candidate has to give the required preliminary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of birth, Gender, whether the candidate belongs to A.P. and mobile phone number). On receipt of fee at APONLINE e-Seva / Mee Seva the candidate shall be issued a ‘Journal Number’ with which she/he can proceed with submission of AP TET Application Form 2013 online. Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of AP TET Application Form 2013 online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
- iii. The candidates shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and user guide and instructions provided online while filling up the AP TET Application Form 2013. The Candidate should be ready with photograph of size 3.5X3.5cms before filling in on-line AP TET Application Form 2013.
- a) Paste the photograph on a white paper and sign below (sign in Black Ink only). Look for the sample at point 15(iii), of the Information
- Bulletin on Page No.13. Ensure that the signature is within the box. Scan the required size containing the photograph and signature.
- Please do not scan the complete page. The entire image consisting of photo along with signature is required to be scanned and stored in
- *.jpeg format on local machine. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the image is more than 50
- kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as dpi resolutions, number of colors during the process of scanning.
- b) Applications with no photo / unclear photo / inadequate size photograph will be rejected. Hall Ticket will not be issued to such candidates. Hence, after pressing the ‘UPLOAD’ button check if the photo is of required size, clear and is of the same candidate of whom the details are to be filled in the application. If the photo is smaller in size, not clear or does not belong to the candidate press ‘BACK’ button below the photograph on the application form and restart with scanning of the photograph.
- c) Complaints relating to mismatch of photograph and candidate details will not be accepted after submission of application at any cost.
- For latest updates, please check at APTET website http://aptet.cgg.gov.in/