APSET 2012 Online Exam Hall Ticket
Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (AP.SET) has released notification for recruitment of Lecturers/Professors in various Universities/Degree Colleges/ Institutions of Higher Education in Andhra Pradesh for the year 2012. There are about 4500 vacancies available for the Lecturer/professor Posts for 24 subjects like Anthropology,Chemical Sciences, Commerce,Computer Science & Applications, Economics, Education, Earth Science, Life Sciences, Linguistics, Management, Hindi, History, Law, Mathematical Sciences, Physical Sciences, Physical Education, Philosophy English, Political Science, Psychology English , Public Administration, Sociology, Telugu, Urdu. Candidates have check with their eligibility criterion before applying for the posts to avoid disappointment at the later stage.
- Examination Hall Ticket will be provided online to all candidates 10 days prior to the date of the examination. Candidates have to click the link “Download Examination Hall Ticket”. Provide Registration Number and print the online Examination Hall Ticket.
- Candidates have to download and get a printout of the Examination Hall Ticket. It will not be sent to the candidates by post.
- Candidate must carry the Examination Hall Ticket and also one additional photo identity such as a Driving License, Voter ID, College/University Identity Card, PAN Card, etc, to the examination center on the day of the examination.
- If your Examination Hall Ticket does not display the image of your photograph, you have to paste the photo at the appropriate place and get it attested from a competent authority.
- The candidate is not allowed in to the examination hall without the Examination Hall Ticket.
- Please confirm that your Name, Subject, Centre, etc, shown in the Examination Hall Ticket are correct. If there is any error in the Examination Hall Ticket please contact SET office immediately and submit a written application. Otherwise SET Office will not be responsible for making necessary corrections and will not be responsible for providing benefits or for loss
arising out of these to the candidates