AP SET Online Application Form 2012
Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (AP.SET) has released notification for recruitment of Lecturers/Professors in various Universities/Degree Colleges/ Institutions of Higher Education in Andhra Pradesh for the year 2012. There are about 4500 vacancies available for the Lecturer/professor Posts for 24 subjects like Anthropology,Chemical Sciences, Commerce,Computer Science & Applications, Economics, Education, Earth Science, Life Sciences, Linguistics, Management, Hindi, History, Law, Mathematical Sciences, Physical Sciences, Physical Education, Philosophy English, Political Science, Psychology English , Public Administration, Sociology, Telugu, Urdu. Candidates have check with their eligibility criterion before applying for the posts to avoid disappointment at the later stage.
Application Fee Payment
The Application fee for the category OC is Rs.700/- , BC is Rs.500/- and SC/ST/PH/VH is Rs.250/- from 3.5.2012 to 30.5.2012. The Registration fee/late fee has to be paid through bank challan only, which is provided along with the online application form in the AP-SET website. Candidates are to be required to take the printout of the prescribed bank challan from the AP-SET website and after the payment of fee it has to be enclosed with the printed filled in online application form.
Click Here to Download Challan Form
Dates for Application form Registration online
- For Submission of online applications : 3.5.2012 to 30.5.2012
- With late fee of Rs.100 : 1.6.2012 to 5.6.2012
- With late fee of Rs.200 : 6.6.2012 to 10.6.2012
Instruction for Candidates before Applying Online
- The application form and Bank challan will only be available on-line on the website: www.apset.org and www.osmania.ac.in
- Submission of on-line application is mandatory. Hard copies of the application form along with the relevant certificates and paid Bank challan has to be sent to the Member Secretary, AP-SET office, II-floor, Block-II, PGRR Center for Distance Education, Osmania University Campus, Hyderabad-500007(AP).
- The application form must be completed as per the notification.
- Incomplete application forms will be rejected
- Only blue ball point pen should be used to mark the answers in the OMR sheet.
- Before applying on-line candidates are advised to go through the detailed notification available at AP-SET website.
- Candidates must read the eligibility criteria carefully and must satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the test before filling the on-line application.
- Candidates seeking admission to the test must apply on-line through a link “ON-LINE REGISTRATION” available on the AP-SET website.
- Please fill correct information carefully in the on-line application form and follow the on screen instructions for filling up the application form. Confirm that your name, subject, center of examination, social category and physically or visually challenged person have been correctly entered. After filling the online application form take the printout of the filled in online application form and affix the latest photograph at relevant place. The photograph of the candidate has to be attested by a Gazzetted officer.
- The candidate has to up-load his/her recent passport size photo and signature in a scanned
How to Apply
STEPS FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORM:
Click Here to Apply Online
- The candidates are required to download the Bank Challan form the AP-SET website and then deposit the requisite test fee in any branch of State Bank of Hyderabad along with the bank charges(commission) of Rs.20/-.
- Before applying online, the candidates must possess the following (i) scanned passport (pp)size photograph in JPEG format of less than 300 kb, ii) scan the signature of the candidate and affix in the space provided under the photograph. (iii)Copy of Bank Challan(fee receipt).
- Candidate seeking admission to the Test must apply online (i.e.www.apset.org and www.osmania.ac.in)
- After successful submission, the candidate should take printout of online Application Form (two copies), on separate A-4 size papers.
- BC/SC/ST/PH/VH candidates must enclose the attested copy of the certificate for the same.
- The printout of online application form along with required documents must reach APSET office by person, speed post/ registered post or courier on or before 13.6.2012.
- Before applying online, candidates are advised to go through detailed notification available on www.apset.org. Please note that Fee submitted through any other mode like Money Order, Demand Draft, IPO etc. will be summarily rejected.
- The envelope containing the Application Form should be superscribed “AP State Eligibility Test-2012”
- The candidates must affix their recent identical passport size photographs, at the places indicated, on the printout of online Application Form and must sign across the photograph after it is affixed so that a part of the signature spreads over the Application Forms beyond the photograph. Besides, it should be duly attested by the Head of the University Department/Principal of the Colleges/Gazzetted Officer.
- In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough AP-SET office will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem of this nature in submission of online Application during last days.