AP Rajiv Vidya Mission Jobs – Rajiv Vidya Mission Recruitment 2012 AP
Andhra Pradesh(AP) Rajiv Vidya Mission has released notification for filling up 77 site Engineers Jobs,u nder RVM of supervise construction of the school buildings, Toilets, Drinking water facilities located in the state. Candidates who are interested and eligible can submit application form in prescribed format to reach on or before 10-08-2012. Candidates who are applying should find out complete information like eligibility criteria,application form download,challan form,interview schedule for AP Rajiv Vidya Mission jobs.
Applications are invited from Civil Engineers having Graduate/ Diploma with minimum one year experience in construction of buildings to work as the site engineers to supervise construction of the school buildings, Toilets, Drinking water facilities located in the entire State under RVM for a period of 11 months on contract basis. For eligibility criteria, vacancies in the districts and other details and to download the Application Form-cum-Bio-data, visit the website: http://rvm.ap.nic.in.
For further details, contact Project Officer/Executive Engineer, RVM (SSA) in the concerned District. Download the application and other details from 28-07-2012 onwards. The last date for submission of application is 10-08-2012 by post/e-mail to the Project Officer, RVM (SSA) of the concerned districts
- Srikakulam – 8
- Vizianagaram – 6
- Vishakhapatnam – 1
- West Godavari – 7
- Krishna – 3
- Guntur- 2
- Prakasam – 3
- Adilabad – 5
- Karimnagar – 5
- Warangal – 3
- Khammam – 7
- Mahaboobnagar – 1
- Ranga Reddy – 4
- Nizamabad – 6
- Medak – 4
- Nalgonda – 1
- Hyderabad – 11
Applications are invited from Civil Engineers having Graduate/Diploma with minimum one year experience in construction of buildings to work as Site Engineer to supervise construction of the school buildings, Additional Classrooms, Boundary Walls, Toilets/Drinking Water facilities located in the entire state under RVM for a period of 11 months on contract basis.
The Candidates have to download the Application Form-Cum-Bio-Data, and submit the same within the last date to the Project Officer of RVM (SSA) of the concerned districts only. For further details, they may contact the Project Officer/Executive Engineer (RVM) in the concerned district.
The last date for submission of application is 10.08.2012 by post/E-mail.
- The minimum qualification is B.E./B.Tech (Civil) graduate Engineers or LCE/Diploma Engineers with one year experience in construction of buildings.
- Last date of receipt of application which is to be submitted to the Project Officer/Executive Engineer, RVM of the concerned district is on or before 10.08.2012 and Certificates verification & interviews will be conducted on 17.08.2012 from 10.30 AM onwards by Project Officers/Executive Engineers.
- Selection list will be displayed after conducting interviews.
- Remuneration to site engineers shall be paid on work turnover basis depending on completion of construction of additional classrooms (Completion of each ACR : Rs.4,000/-, Completion of each toilet: Rs.1,000/-)
- The Site Engineer shall have the knowledge of Construction Materials. Standard Data as per Standard Schedule of Rates (SSR). Soil Classification & Selection of foundation. Estimate Preparation. Codes, Design aspects. Work execution as per Designs/approved drawings. Skills of monitoring the works executed by School Management Committee