AP Model School Teacher Recruitment Notification 2012
The government of Andhra Pradesh (AP) is inviting applicants for the teacher posts in 335 model schools to fill up 12351 posts in AP. The candidates who are interested in teaching profession have a good opportunity this time. There are number of posts available. Candidates aspiring teaching as their profession can give it a shot this time if he can just clear 2 rounds of selection process.
Age Limit for AP Model School Teacher Post 2012
The candidate who is willing for the teaching job should be between 18-39 years as on 01-07-2012. For SC/ST/BC category people the maximum age limit is 44 years and for physically challenged people the maximum age is 49 years
Eligibility / Educational Qualification for AP Model School Teacher Post 2012
The teacher job aspirant need all the academic and professional/ training qualifications specified below
- The candidate must possess APTET (Paper-I) Pass Certificate/ Memorandum of marks in respect of SGT and APTET (Paper–II with any optional subject) Pass Certificate/ Memorandum of marks in respect of School Assistant and Language Pandit, with 60% and above score in respect of General candidates, 50% and above score in respect of B.C candidates, 40% and above score in respect of SC/ST candidates and differently abled (at least 40% handicap in respect of Orthopedic / Visually Impaired and 75% handicap in respect of Hearing Impaired).
- The candidate must be fully qualified for the post applied for and in possession of all Certificates as on the last date prescribed in the notification for submission of applications.
- The candidate must posses Intermediate Certificate issued by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh or other equivalent certificates recognized by Board of Intermediate Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- The candidate must possess Academic degrees of Universities recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC).
- Teacher Education Courses recognized by National Council for teacher Education.
- Distance Mode courses offered by Universities and Deemed Universities recognized by Joint Committee comprising University Grants Commission, Distance Education Council (DEC), All India Council for Technical Education and with jurisdiction to operate such courses in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
- Special Education Courses recognized by Rehabilitation Council of India.
Selection Procedure for AP Model School Teacher Post 2012
The selection of candidates for the teacher post will be based on total marks secured in both th Written Test (80%) and TET (20%) in all categories of posts except PET for which selection shall be based on written test (100%) only, duly following the provisions of Rules. For PET test selection is purely based on written test only. The candidates shall take the written test in their districts in which they want to work
Application fee for AP Model School Teacher Post 2012
The application fee for registering to teacher post written exam will Rs.250 for processing of application. The application fee shall be paid through e-seva centres or APonline centers.
How to Apply for AP Model School Teacher Post 2012
The candidates should check for the eligibility and his educational qualification and age whether they are eligible for the job are not. First the candidate have to pay application fee of Rs.250 and register for the exam. After paying we get a serial code.With that you have to apply online through the website.
Important Dates for AP Model School Teacher Post 2012
- The applications fee should be paid between 16-02-2012 and 16-03-2012. Last date for applying online is 17-03-2012.
- Secondary Grade Teacher (All Media), Date: 2.5.2012 & Time: 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM
- Language Pandit (All Media), Date: 2.5.2012 & Time: 2.00 PM to 4.30 PM
- Physical Education Teacher (All Media), Date: 2.5.2012 & Time: 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM
- School Assistant, Mathematics, Physical Science, Biological Science, & Social Studies (All Media) Date: 3.5.2012 & Time: 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM
- School Assistant (Languages like English, Telugu, Hindi, Urdu & other Languages), Date: 3.5.2012 & Time: 2.00 PM to 4.30 PM
- Secondary Grade Teacher, Language Pandit in schools for Blind/Deaf and Dumb (Special Schools), Date: 4.5.2012 & Time: 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM
- Physical Education Teacher (Special Schools), Date: 4.5.2012 & Time: 10.00AM to 1.00PM
- School Assistant Mathematics, Physical Science, Biological Science, Social Studies in schools for Blind/Deaf and Dumb (Special Schools), Date: 4.5.2012 & Time: 2.00 PM to 4.30 PM