AP Home Guard Recruitment 2013
Andhra Pradesh Home Guard recruitment 2013 Notification has been released for filling up 457 Home guard posts. Applications are invited from the eligible male and female candidates for enrollment to the post of Home Guards. The number of vacancies indicated is only provisional and is liable to changes.
Name of the Post, No. of vacancies
Home Guard – General 200
Home Guard – Technical 184
Home Guard General (Deputation) 07
Home Guard General (Deputation) 04
Home Guard General (Deputation) 26
Home Guard – Technical (Deputation) 15
Home Guard General (Deputation) 21
1. The candidate should be a citizen of India and must be a local to the Hyderabad City Police Unit Area.
- Must have completed 18 years of age as on date of notification.
- Those who are above 50 years of age as on date of notification are not eligible.
- For the post Cat-A, candidate must have passed SSC or any other equivalent examination as approved by the Board of Secondary Education of Govt. A.P.
- For the post Cat-B, candidate must have passed 7th or equivalent examination as on the date of notification.
- The candidates who possess higher qualification than the prescribed on will also be considered.
- Skilled and technical persons will be recruited as Home Guards under Cat-B.
- Should possess the valid LMV license issued by the Govt. of A.P. for Drivers.
- Should possess the valid ITI certificate in concerned specialization issued by the Govt. of A.P.
Height: Cat-A (Men): Candidate should have 165 cms. Height.
In case of STs, the height should be 160 cms.
Cat – B (Men): Candidates should have 160 cms height. Male candidates can be apply for Cat-A or Cat-B or for both.
Cat – A (Women): Candidates should have 150 cms height. In case of STs, the height should be 145 cms.
How to Apply
Candidates must apply in the Application Form and Hall Ticket (in duplicate) prescribed by the ADGP Home Guards, A.P., Hyd, which can be download from the websites www.appolice.gov.in and www.hyderabadpolice.gov.in available in the recruitment folder. They are requested to go through the notification published by News Papers. Candidates should note that the application forms are not issued from any police office.
Last Date for Submission of Applications
Eligible candidates should submit duly filled-in application forms and relevant columns of Hall Tickets along with the copies of the necessary certificates on any working day between 29.04.2013 to 15.05.2013 (excluding public holidays)