AP Excise Department Constable Recruitment 2012 Notification
AP Excise Department Constable Recruitment 2012 Notification has been released in the year 2012 for filling up 2606 Constables vacancies in 2012-2013. Candidates who are interested and satisfy the given eligibility criteria in the notification can apply online from 15-10-2012 till the last date for submission of Online Application form is 05-11-2012. Candidates who are applying must check the complete details like eligibility criteria,education qualifications requires,Syllabus,Online Application form,Previous question papers and notification for AP Excise Department Recruitment 2012.
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 15-10-2012
- Last Date to submit Online Application form: 5-11-2012
Total Number of posts in AP Excise Department Recruitment 2012 Notification for applying online are 2606. Details of Breakup in vacancies is given below District wise Excise Department Jobs in AP 2012
- Srikakulam–82 posts
- Vizianagaram– 78 posts
- Visakhapatnam–151 posts
- East Godavari–90 posts
- West Godavari– 103 posts
- Krishna–240 posts
- Guntur–82 posts
- Ongole–27 posts
- Nellore–1 post
- Chittoor–249 posts
- Anantapur–198 posts
- Kadapa–80 posts
- Kurnool–84 posts
- Warangal–38 posts
- Khammam–127 posts
- Adilabad–137 posts
- Karimnagar–139 posts
- Mahaboobnagar–141 posts
- Nalgonda–71 posts
- Medak–150 vacancies
- Nizamabad–50 posts
- Rangareddy–192 posts
- Hyderabad– 96 posts
Applicants shall have a minimum age of (18) years and shall not be more than a maximum age of (30) years as on 1.7.2012 (Refer G.O.Ms.No.74, G.A. (Ser.A) Department, Dated: 13-02-08)
Educational Qualifications: S.S.C or its equivalent examination passed as on 1-07-2012. As per G.O. Ms.No. 282 GAD, Dt 20-09-2003 , in the case of candidates who possess higher qualification, without the prescribed qualification of SSC will also be considered along with the candidates who have prescribed qualificatio to apply for AP Excise Department notification 2012.
- (i) Height shall not be less than 165 cm.
- (ii) Chest shall not be less than 81 cm, round t he chest on full expiration, with a Minimum expansion of 5 cm
In the case of candidates belonging to S.T Category , where the required quota cannot be fully utilized for want of sufficient candidates possessing the requisite height, a height relaxation up to 5 cm, may be given for such candid ates; subject to the condition that height shall not be less than 160 cm.
- (i) Height shall not be less than 152.5 cm
- (ii) Weight shall no t be less than 45.5kg
- (i) Right Eye : Near vision 0.5 (Snellen) Distant 6/6
- (ii) Left Eye : Near vision 0.5 (Snellen) Distan t 6/6
Candidates with Color blindness, squint or any bor dlid condition of the eyes of lids of either eye , knock-knees, pigeon chest, flat foot, varicose vein s, hammertoes, fractured limbs or decayed teeth are not eligible.
The application fee is Rs.300/- for all categ ories and for SC/ST category it is Rs. 150/-. The applicant has to follow the general instructions fo r payment of fee and fill up the application through online. SCs/STs belonging to other states are not entitled for fee concession.
The applicants have to undergo three stages of tests.
- Preliminary Qualifying Test: The PQT constitutes a ‘run’ of 4 km for men and 2 km for women. The men have to complete the run within 20 minutes and the women within 13 minutes. Since PQT is a qualifying test only, no marks will be awarded. The candidates qualified in PQT will be acknowledged with a date, time and venue to appear for PET.
- Physical Efficiency Test: PET constitutes two levels of scrutiny and five events of physical tests. The 1st level of scrutiny is Physical Measurement Test and the candidates who possess required physical measurements as illustrated at para 2 will be allowed to the second level of scrutiny i.e., the verification of certificates. After the scrutin y of bonafides, the qualified candidates will be allowed to undergo PET as follows (5 events for men and 3 events for women). They have to clear all the events. If any candidate gets disqualified in any of these events, he/she will not be allowed to participate in rest of events and no request of ‘another chance to participate’ will be entertained
- Written Test :The candidates who qualify in the Physical Efficien cy Test will have to appear for a Written Test, which will consist of 100 objective questions (to b e answered in 2 hours). The breakup of total 100 questions, for the written test is as given below:
Subject Marks PART – I: General Aptitude
A. Numerical Ability
B. Reasoning ability
PART – II: General Knowledge A. Section
Andhra Pradesh History &
15 marks B. Section
Civics and Current Affair
15 marks C. Section
AP Excise department Selection Process is based on Preliminary Qualifying Test, Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Written exam.AP Excise Department Syllabus having the General Aptitude and General Knowledge topics for 100 marks.
The level of questions will be of S.S.C standard. The candidate will be allowed to take the exam in any of the three languages viz., English, Telugu or Urdu. The candidate shall mention their option of language in the application itself. Thereafter, no request for change in language of examination will be allowed. Since there may be a plausible incompatibility among the interpretations of questions in 3 different languages, questions in English language will be taken as standard.
How to Apply Online
AP Excise Department Recruitment 2012 Online Application submission stars on 15-10-2012. http://cpe.cgg.gov.in/ is the official website to apply online for Excise Department Jobs in AP 2012.Candidates need to pay the application fee and upload the photographs, finally take a print out for further use.
Click here for AP Excise Department Online Application form 2012