Andhra Bank Clerk Recruitment 2012-2013 Through IBPS – Apply Online
Andhra Bank Clerk Recruitment 2012-2013 through IBPS notification has been issued for filling up 850 clerk vacancies. Candidates who are interested , taken and qualified in IBPS Exam 2011 for Clerical Cadre and satisfy eligibility criteria can apply online by submitting the Online Application form 2012 submission starts from 27-10-2102 and the last date to submit application form in online is 10-11–2012. .Selection process will be based on performance in final interview. Candidates who are applying for the post of clerk in Andhra Bank can find the the complete details on Interview/Group Discussion Call letters required,pay scale,how to apply,cut off marks and online application forms for Andhra bank Clerk Recruitment 2012.
Total Number of Vacancies in Andhra Bank Clerk Recruitment 2013 through Ibps are 850
- Challan fee payment dates:27-10-2012 to 10-11-2012
- Online Registration starts from:27-10-2012
- Last date to submit online application form: 10-11-2012
Candidates who are applying can have Minimum age limit of 18 years and Maximum of 28 years (Relaxation of age for reserved category as per Govt. guidelines). There will be age relaxation of 5 years upper age relaxation for SC/ST Candidates, 3 years relaxation in upper age for OBC Candodates and 10 years for PWD Candidates
Graduation OR a pass in 10+2 examination in First Class or with aggregate of 60%.(In case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/EXSM relaxation in Educational Qualifications is 5%)
- IBPS Score obtained in CWE for Clerks 2011-12 (as stipulated above)
- Candidates should have appeared for IBPS CWE for Clerks held in Nov/Dec 2011 from a centre in a State/UT for which vacancies he/she wishes to apply
- Candidate should have proficiency in the official language of the State/UT (ability to read, write and speak local/state language) in which they have appeared for the Common Written Examination and qualified.
- Computer Knowledge is essential (proficiency in MS Office Basic Applications).
- Candidate should be willing to be initially posted at any place in that State/Union Territory in which they have appeared for CWE and serve for a minimum period of 5 years in that State/Union Territory.
For SC/ST/Persons with Disability (PWD)/Ex Servicemen.- Rs. 50/-
For General/OBC – Rs. 150/
7200-400/3-8400-500/3 -9900 – 600/4 – 12300 – 700/7 – 17200 -1300/1 – 18500 – 800/1 – 19300 plus DA, HRA, etc. As per Bipartite Settlement amended from time to time.
Total emoluments at present works out to approximately Rs.13, 840/- per month in a metropolitan centre. Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting. These apart, other benefits like Medical Aid, Reimbursement of hospitalization expenses, LFC and other staff welfare measures are admissible as per the rules of bank.
Selection for Clerical Cadre posts will be made on the basis of performance in Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in November-December 2011 and Interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidate have to first open Andhra bank official website of www.andhrabank.in or http://ibpsreg.sifyitest.com/ibpspo_andhraoct12/
- After that click on the link Andhra bank Clerk Recruitment 2012-2013 link and download the challan form
- Pay the Application fee specified as per your category using the challan.
- Open the Andhra Bank Website to apply online with challan number and other details.
- Fill the online application form and finally click on submit
- Take a print and use it while attending the interview.
- Click Here for Andhra Bank Clerk Online Application Form 2012-2013