Andhra Bank Clerk Selection Procedure 2012 through IBPS
Andhra Bank is one of the leading banks with around 1729 branches having its network all over India. Andhra bank is now recruiting for Clerical cadre. Andhra bank has announced detailed notification for recruitment of clerks for its branches spread all over India. Candidates who are interested to work for Andhra Bank must have written IBPS Common written exam in November 2011 and have valid score. Candidates who are interested are invited to submit application forms after payment of application fee with challan form
Selection for Clerical Cadre posts will be made on the basis of performance in Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in November-December 2011 and Interview.
Depending upon the number of vacancies, the Bank reserves the right to call only those candidates who have sufficiently high IBPS score in the stipulated Common Written Examination for Group Disccussion and/Interview. The total marks for interview will be 35. The minimum qualifying marks for the interview would 40% for General and OBC category and 35% for SC/ST/PWD category. The candidate should possess proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT for which vacancies he wishes to apply, and knowledge/proficiency in local/state language (ability to read, write and speak local/state language) will be assessed at the time of interview.
Group Discussion/Interview Centres:
The Group Discussion/Interview will be held at the following centres and the address of the venue will be advised in the call letters.
Documents Required for Group Discussion / Interviews
The applicant should sign and affix his/her photograph on such printout of application and keep the same ready for submission if selected for Group Discussion and/ Interview along with copies of required documents mentioned below:
- Original fee payment receipt (CBS challan/ NEFT receipt/ e-receipt)
- Valid IBPS Scorecard for the stipulated examination
- Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document showing proof of age acceptable to the Bank.
- Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification;
- Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, as applicable;
- Caste / PWD any other related certificate as applicable.
- Photo identity proof
- No objection certificate from previous employer.