Andhra Bank Clerk Recruitment 2012 Challan Form
Andhra Bank is one of the leading banks with around 1729 branches having its network all over India. Andhra bank is now recruiting for Clerical cadre. Andhra bank has announced detailed notification for recruitment of clerks for its branches spread all over India. Candidates who are interested to work for Andhra Bank must have written IBPS Common written exam in November 2011 and have valid score. Candidates who are interested are invited to submit application forms after payment of application fee with challan form
Application Fee :
For SC/ST/Persons with Disability (PWD)/ Ex-SM , the application fee is only 50/- and for General/OBC fee is 150/-. The fee for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM is towards postage/ intimation charges only. Requisite Application Fee may be paid
- Through CBS at any of the Branches of Andhra Bank, by means of a Payment challan as per the format given on the Bank’s website.
- Through NEFT at any Bank branch
- Online payment (from 21.04.2012 to 05.05.2012)
- Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker‟s Cheques, postal stamps, etc., will not be accepted
- The payment towards application fee through CBS/NEFT/Online Payment can be made between 21.04.2012 and 05.05.2012.
- The CBS fee payment challan/ NEFT Receipt contains two parts. The first part will be retained by the Branch. The candidate‟s copy of the fee payment challan/ NEFT receipt must be retained with the candidate after the necessary details such as Transaction ID/ NEFT UTR No., Branch Code etc. are filled in by the bank official.
- Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fee once paid will NOT be refunded under any circumstances nor can it be held in reserve for any other future selection process
How to Apply and Challan Form
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.andhrabank.in No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for Common Written Examination CWE conducted in November/ December 2011) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Group Discussion/ Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
- Applicants are first required to go to the Bank‟s website „www.andhrabank.in click on the link “Recruitment”
- Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification entitled “ANDHRA BANK CLERICAL CADRE’ RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2012-13”.
In case a candidate chooses to pay fees through branches of the Bank,
- The candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan
- Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
- Go to the nearest Andhra Bank Branch with the Fee payment Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in CBS Account No 117911100000894 with Pattabhi Bhavan Branch in the name & style of “ANDHRA BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT(CLERKS)- 2012-13”. The details of fee to be paid is indicated above
In case a candidate chooses to pay fees through NEFT:
- Go to the nearest branch of any Bank and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in Account No 117911100000894 with Andhra Bank, Pattabhi Bhavan Branch, IFSC Code:ANDB0001179, in the name & style of “ANHDRA BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT (CLERKS)-2012-13”. The details of fee to be paid is indicated above.
- Fill in the NEFT Receipt in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
In case a candidate chooses to pay fees ONLINE:
- Candidates must keep the details such as Credit/Debit card number etc. ready and fill in the requisite details in the online application form.
Obtain the Applicant‟s Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan/ NEFT Receipt duly authenticated by the Bank with
- Branch Name & BIC No,
- Transaction id/Scroll number (in case of payment through CBS) NEFT UTR No. (in case of payment through NEFT)
- Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
In case of online payment, the payment gateway is available within the online application form and an e-receipt will be generated. A printout of the e-receipt must be taken.
- Candidates are now ready to Apply Online by re-visiting the Recruitment Link on the Bank‟s website and going to the sublink titled ONLINE APPLICATION FOR ANDHRA BANK CLERICAL CADRE RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2012-13” to open up the appropriate Online Application Format.
- All the fields in the online Application format should be filled up carefully. Carefully fill in the details such as fee payment details from the CBS Challan/ NEFT Receipt in the Online Application Form, scores obtained in stipulated CWE etc. at the appropriate places and submit the same online.
- Take a printout of the system generated online application form to be submitted at the time of interview, copies of which may also be retained for your reference.
- The Registration Number and Password generated should also be retained for future reference.
- Original fee payment receipt i.e CBS challan/ NEFT Receipt/ e-receipt will have to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of Interview. Without original CBS challan/ NEFT receipt/ e-receipt the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Group Discussion/ Interview. Candidates are also advised to keep a photocopy of the fee payment challan for future use.
- The name of the candidate or his/her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/marksheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidate.
- The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Group Discussion/Interview.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.