Age Limit for SBI Clerk Exam 2012 as on
The Minimum Age required for the SBI clerical exam is 18 years and the Maximum Age limit for the clerical post is 28 years (as on 01.12.2011). Candidates who are born between the period 30.11.1983 and 01.12.1993 are only eligible to apply for the post. The upper age limit will be relaxed for some categories as given below:
- For SC / ST candidates the relaxation age is up to 5 years
- For other Backward Classes (OBC) it is 3 years
- For PWD (Gen) it is 10 years.
- For PWD (SC /ST) it is 15 years
- For PWD (OBC) it is 13 years
- Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division 5 years of Jammu & Kashmir State during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989
- For Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen , the Actual period of service rendered (In respect of vacancies detailed under in d e f e n c e s e r v i c e s + 3 y e a r s , table I, age relaxation applicable to (8 y e a r s f o r D i s a b l e d E x – parent category (SC/ST/OBC) only will be Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) available). subject to max. age of 50 years.
- Widows, Divorced women and women , 9 y e a r s ( s u b j e c t t o m a x i m u m judicially separated from their husbands age limit of 35 years for General & who are not remarried and 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates)
Candidates seeking age relaxation are required to submit copies of necessary certificate(s) at the time of interview, if qualifying. Cumulative age relaxation will not be available either under above items or in combination with any other item.