The Advanced Training Institute for electronics and process Instrumentation , Hyderabad has started their admissions for the year 2012. The admissions into short term full time course are scheduled from January – 2012 to March – 2012 (Fourth Quarter). The Advanced Training Institute for Electronics and Process Instrumentation was setup in the year 1974 by Directorate General of Employment & Training (DGET) under Ministry of Labour, Government of India with the assistance of ILO/Swedish International Development Agency (SIDA) to cater to the needs of the industries for training and developing their manpower in the field of Electronics and Process Instrumentation. This institute is situated on the sprawling 20 acres of land near Doordarshan Kendra Studio, Ramanthapur,Hyderabad.
The institute offers long term and short term courses in the following areas:
- Industrial Automation (PLC, SCADA, HMI)
- Process Instrumentation & Control including DCS.
- Information technology.
- Digital & Analog Electronics
- Microprocessors & Micro-controllers
- Digital Signal Processing
- VLSI Design
- Fibre Optics Communication / Cell Phone Repair
- Digital Videography / CCTV
- Cardiac / Clinical Equipment’s etc.
Apart from these scheduled programs they also offer tailor made training programs to cater to the specific requirements of our client industries / institutions / organisations / departments.
Eligibility Criteria for admission into Advanced Training Institute Hyderabad Admission 2012
- The candidate should have passed NTC/NAC/in Electronic Mechanic/Instrument. Mechanic with one year of experience in the relevant field or Diploma or Degree in ECE/EEE/EIE or equivalent.
- The candidate must have passed NTC/NAC in Radio and TV.
- The candidate must have passed NTC/NAC in DCPS/COPA/IT and ESM.
- The candidate must have done ITI in Bio-medical/Electrical with one year experience or Diploma in Pharmacy/ Nursing/ Physiotherapy/ Lab Technology or Intermediate with relevant experience .
- The candidate must possess degree in Science with Physics/ Pharmacy/ Bio-chemical or equivalent.
- The candidate must possess degree or diploma from a recognized University/Board.’
Contact Information :
For any queries related to the nomination or participation. Please contact the director , ATI-EPI, Ramananthpur, Uppal Road, Hyderabad-500013 (Andhra Pradesh).
Contact number: 040-27037266
Fax : 040-27038982
Email : email@example.com
How to apply for Advanced Training Institute Hyderabad :
The application can be downloaded at http://atiepihyderabad.gov.in by clicking on application form in the menu. After filling the applications it should be submitted before 4 weeks of commencement of course along with
- one recent passport size photograph.
- Attested photocopies of proofs of academic/technical qualifications.
- DD Or Indian Postal Order for Rs.100/- towards application fee in favor of DDO, ATI-EPI, Hyderabad.
- Seperate application form should be submitted for each course.