IB ACIO Recruitment 2013
IB ACIO Recruitment 2013 Notification has been released for filling up 76 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer posts in Intelligence Bureau department. Candidates who are interested can apply online before One month (30 days) from the date of publication of this advertisement in the ‘Employment News’. Candidates who are applying can find the complete details like ib acio exam , ib acio exam admit card download, ib acio exam books, ib acio exam cut off marks, ib acio hall ticket download, ib acio interview questions and preparation, ib acio joining letter, ib acio model papers, ib acio notification 2013, ib acio notification 2013, ib acio solved paper 2012, ib acio previous year question paper, ib acio exam syllabus
Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2013 Notification has been released. Online applications are invited from Indian nationals for direct recruitment to the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade II/Tech & Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade II/Wireless Telegraphy, General Central Service, Group–C (Non-Gazetted/Non-Ministerial) in the Intelligence Bureau, (Ministry of Home Affairs), Government of India in the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- (plus admissible Central Government allowances in the Bureau). Candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria of the post, as mentioned below, may apply ON-LINE through website www.mha.nic.in.]. The post involves All India transfer liability. Therefore, the Candidates willing to serve anywhere in India need to apply only.
One month (30 days) from the date of publication of this advertisement in the ‘Employment News’.
Total number of posts in IB ACIO Recruitment 2013 are 76
- a)(i) Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Physics or Mathematics; or Diploma in Engineering or Technology in the subjects i.e. Electronics, Electrical, Telecommunication & Computer Science awarded at the end of three years course from any recognised polytechnic or M.Sc. (Wireless) in TeleCommunication Engineering; and
- (ii) Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications or at least one year Diploma in Computer Application from any recognised Polytechnic/Institution; or
- (b) Bachelor of Computer Applications or Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or BE or B.Tech in Software Engineering or Information Technology from a recognised university.
- (a)(i) Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Physics or Mathematics; or Diploma in Radio Engineering awarded at the end of three years course from any recognised polytechnic or M.Sc. (Wireless) in TeleCommunication Engineering; and (ii) Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications or at least one year Diploma in Computer Application from any recognised Polytechnic or Institute after graduation, or
- (b) Bachelor of Computer Applications or Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or BE or B.Tech in Software Engineering or Information Technology from a recognised university
Age Limit Between 18-27 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications. The closing date will be 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
The written examination for the posts of ACIOII/WT and ACIO-II/Tech will be multiple choice objective paper in General Knowledge/Awareness, Reasoning, Comprehension, Physics, Electronics and Mathematics etc. The total duration for the Paper is 1 hour and 40 minutes.
Rs. 100/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY). General and OBC candidates need to deposit Rs. 100/-. However, SC/ST candidates and all women candidates are exempted from paying examination fee.
Mode of Payment
The candidates should pay the requisite fee only through State Bank of India Challan (Cash deposit) or on-line account with State Bank of India (Internet Banking) or through ATM-cum-Debit card of State Bank of India only. The format of On-line application form is divided into two parts viz. Part-I relates to the personal, academic and other particulars of the candidate and PartII relates to the payment modes. The candidate will have to fill up Part–I of online application and then has to select the option for payment of fee in Part-II in one of the following modes:-
(i) OFFLINE PAYMENT (Cash Deposit): After selecting this option the candidate will be provided an pre-printed challan form bearing name, registration ID and account number printed on the challan form itself. The candidate can deposit the prescribed fee on the next day after taking the print out of the online challan form in any of the branches of State Bank of India. A counterfoil of this challan would be given back to the candidate by the bank, indicating the transaction ID, which may be retained safely by the candidates. Those candidates who apply on the closing date and opt for Cash Deposit would be given 1 working day time (after closing date) to deposit the fee in State Bank of India. However, for other modes of payment i.e., State Bank of India Internet Banking and State Bank of India Debit-Cum-ATM Card, the last date would be the closing date. The candidates depositing fee in cash mode should verify the status of payment after 2 working days. For example, if the fee is deposited in cash on 19.01.2013, the status could be verified on 21.01.2013.
(ii) ONLINE PAYMENT (Internet Banking and Debit-cum-ATM card): The candidates having an SB Account with internet banking facility (with transaction rights) with the State Bank of India can deposit the fee using this mode of payment. After filling up the personal details in the online registration form, if the candidate opts for internet banking payment, he will be automatically exported to State Bank of India’s website. After making the payment through user-friendly interface, the candidate is automatically taken back to registration website (MHA’s website) and a confirmation is immediately flashed regarding receipt of payment. The candidates having only State Bank of India Debit-cumATM card can deposit their fee through a user friendly interface and online confirmation of payment is immediately flashed. In case of some ATM-cum-Debit Cards of State Bank of India, Re 1 would be debited additionally, which would be refunded to the concerned account in due course by State Bank of India.