AAI (Airports Authority of India) invites applications from the eligible candidates to apply online through AAI’s official Website www.aai.aero for the post of junior executive ATC
Important Dates for AAI Junior Executive Electronics Recruitment 2012
Number of Vacancies for AAI Junior Executive Electronics Recruitment 2012
Pay Scale for AAI Junior Executive Electronics Recruitment 2012
The pay scale for junior executive electronics would be Junior Executive (E-1) :- Rs.16400-3%-40500 .
Educational Qualification for AAI Junior Executive Electronics Recruitment 2012
The educational qualification required for Junior Executive (ATC ) is Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in the disciplines of Electronics/Telecommunications/Information Technology
M.Sc. in Physics/Mathematics/Computer Science/Electronics
Age Limit for AAI Junior Executive Electronics Recruitment 2012
The Maximum age limit for junior executive (electronics ) will be 27 years as on 01/02/2012
Selection Process for AAI Junior Executive Electronics Recruitment 2012
- Screening and Eligibility will be based on the details provided by the candidates. Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the Advertisement. Furnishing of wrong/false information will be a disqualification and AAI will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information
- The selection shall be made on the basis of written test/ interview for the post of Jr. Executive (ATC). Voice test to be conducted for Jr. Executive (ATC) at the time of interview. Training period/Bond amount/bond period will be intimated along with terms and conditions of appointment.
Application fee payment mode for AAI Junior Executive Electronics Recruitment 2012
The fee can paid any of the following mode
- Through Demand Draft (DD) / Pay Order (PO) – Rs.420/- (Rupees four hundred only for application fee + Rs.20 for processing charges) payable in favour of “Airports Authority of India” drawn on any bank and payable at any of the HDFC Branches, referred in link “list of branches” .
- Through Credit/Debit card – Rs.414.34 (Rs.400/- for application fee + Rs.14.34 as processing charges)
- No payment of DD/PO will be accepted at any other location except at the HDFC bank as above.
- The online payment through Credit/Debit card or through Demand Draft payable at the HDFC Branches can be done by clicking “make payment”.
- The challan for depositing the Demand Draft at HDFC Bank branches will be printed from this site using the make payment button and selecting appropriate payment mode. 2.3 If the payment is made through the credit/debit card then the candidates are required to note the payment ID. They will be required to enter this payment ID in the application at the time of submission of application
How to Apply for AAI Junior Executive Electronics Recruitment 2012
Before registering/submitting applications on the website the candidates should possess the following
- Valid E-mail ID. The e-mail ID entered in the online application form should remain active until the recruitment process is completed. No change in the e-mail ID will be allowed once entered.
- A facility to take Printout of the Challan form and Registration slip.
- Have latest passport size coloured photograph as well as photograph of own signature in digital format (.jpg or jpeg file only, each less than 1 MB size) for uploading with the application.
- The candidate can access the online application form at our website. The online registration site would be open from 0900 hours on 28.02.2012 to 12 o’clock midnight on 30.03.2012.
- After applying online, candidate is required to download the registration slip generated by the system with unique registration number and password, which may be retained for future reference.