AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2013
Here we provide the details like AAI selection process, online application form, written test syllabus, model papers, interview tips, salary, admit card/hall ticket download etc details on AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2013. Airports Authority of India , Applications are invited from the candidates who are Domicile of Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry and Lakshadweep Island for the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service)/NE-4 at various airports in the above states in Southern Region. Candidates who are interested and satisfy all the eligibility criteria can apply online before last date i.e., 30/5/2013.
- i). 10th Pass + 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Fire with minimum 50% marks.
- ii).12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks.
Up to 30 years. (as on 30/05/2013)
- a) Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License (OR)
- b)Valid Medium Vehicle License issued at least one year before as on 30/04/2013 (OR)
- c) Valid LMV License issued at least two years before as on 30/04/2013
In case of (b) & (c), on qualifying the written test the candidate shall be informed in writing to produce a valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License at the time of Driving Test. In case, the candidate fails to do so then he shall not be allowed to take Driving Test and be straightway disqualified for the further selection procedure
- Eye Sight: Distance Vision – 6/6 at Both Eyes without Glasses. Near Vision – N5 in Both Eyes without Glasses. Colour Vision – Should be Normal as determined by Ischihara’s charts.
- Height: Not less than 167 cm, Chest: 81cm normal. Minimum expansion 5cms & Weight Not less than 55 Kg.
The candidates will have to appear for written test, physical measurement, driving test, endurance test, and interview. The candidates will be allowed to appear in driving test / physical endurance test subject to passing the written test. Appointment to the post of Junior Assistant (FS) is subject to fulfilling eligibility conditions and successful passing of Basic Training Course for a period of four months. During training, incumbent is entitled for stipend as per the rules
Centre for examination 1. Coimbatore 2. Bangalore 3. Trivandrum 4. Visakhapatnam