The All India Institute of Medical Sciences which is an Autonomous Body established under an Act of Parliament. As a part of its ctivities the Institute is running a large teaching hospital for training of undergraduate and postgraduate students in the various field of Medical Sciences.
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is hiring 163 Junior Resident (Non-academic) for different categories. Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for the following posts of Junior Resident (Non-Acaemic) in the speciality as indicated against each in the pay scale of Rs.15,600/- + 5400/- (GP) per month plus all allowances including NPA.
DEPARTMENT NO.OF POSTS
Emergency Medicine 51
Paediatrics (Casualty) 05
Blood Bank 02 + 02
Blood Bank (CNC) 02 + 01
Community Medicine 04
Dermatology & Venereology 01
Dental Surgery + CDER 08
Emergency Medcine (Trauma Centre) 10
Surgery (Trauma Centre) 31
Neuro-Surgery (Trauma Centre) 05
Blood Bank (Trauma Centre) 02
Radiology (Trauma Centre) 03
Lab. Medicine (Trauma Centre) 02
Orthopaedics (Trauma Centre) 04
Clinical Immunology & Rheumatology 02
Geriatric Medicine 02
The Candidates can get the application form from Academic Section from 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM on all working days from 10:00 AM to 12:00 noon on Saturdays . The form can also be downloaded at the web sites www.aiims.edu. and www.aiims.ac.in. The complete application in all respect should reach to the undersigned latest by 20.12.2011 and the Interview for the same will be held on 29.12.2011 in the Dean’s Committee Room at 11:00 AM. The applications which are late and incomplete will not be considered.
The list of eligible candidates to be called for Interview/Counselling will be displayed in the Notice Board of the Academic Section, AIIMS on 27.12.2011 at 04.00 P.M. and also displayed on Institute web sites www.aiims.edu. and www.aiims.ac.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Resident (Non-Academic) positions
- The Junior Resident (Non-Academic) will be provided first to the Institute Graduates. They will be given choice of subject based on their aggregate marks in the I, II and final Professional examinations. The preference to AIIMS Graduates will be only for 1 year after graduation. In case any vacancy is left over after all AIIMS Graduates (those who have applied) are accommodated then outside graduates will be considered. AIIMS Graduates applying for 3rdtime will be considered at par with candidates in general merit list, ordinarily two but not more than three terms for J/R (Non-Academic) will be allowed.
- The candidate will be selected on the basis of Percentage of marks obtained in the Preceding AIIMS P.G.Entrance Examination and/or aggregate percentage of marks obtained in MBBS. Priority will be given to those who are applying for the first time
- The candidates should not have graduated earlier than two years (i.e. 31.12.2009) before the start of First Year Junior Residency (Non-Academic).
- Those candidates who have already done 2 terms of First Year Junior Residency (NonAcademic) either at AIIMS or outside will not be considered. Experience in army services Central Health Services, Private Nursing Homes and Private Practice will be taken as equivalent to First Year Junior Residency (Non-Academic). This rule is not applicable to Institute Graduates
- The reservation for ST/SC/OBC shall be as per rules i.e. 7 ½ % for ST, 15% for SC and 27 % for OBC candidates. This reservation will be made applicable on the remaining Junior Residents (Non-Academic) posts after allocating the posts to the AIIMS Graduates as per criteria.
- Those who joined Junior Residency (Non-Academic) at the AIIMS whose services were terminated on account of unauthorised absence shall not be eligible to be considered.
- The original certificates i.e. MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate, Internship completion certificate, Medical Registration Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate, of the candidate who opts/select for the post of Junior Resident (Non-Academic) will be retained in the Academic Section. The same will not be returned to the candidate before completion of tenure of the post i.e. 31st December for July session and 30th June for January Session of the concerned year. If any candidate who joins the post and leave/resign/terminate before the completion of the tenure, he/she may do so by giving one month’s notice as per rules or by depositing pay and allowances with the Institute for the period of which notice falls short of one month or so. All original certificates will be returned after obtaining all no dues from the concerned Department/Sections of the Institute.